Call Us! 757-406-1127
We’ve been through it both as external auditors and industry insiders. We understand where your auditors will focus their efforts and what it takes to streamline the process.
- Identifying internal controls and assisting with internal control documentation.
- Identifying areas requiring significant judgment, such as accounts receivable or inventory reserves, valuation issues
- Identifying time-consuming areas, such as accrual calculations, related-party transactions, consolidations and eliminations
- Preparing schedules
- Fixing identified problems
- Identifying and reviewing needed supporting documents
- Serving as a liaison with onsite auditors
- Resolving technical issues that arise
Financial Statement Preparation
- Preparing financial statements, including drafting footnote disclosures
- Answering technical questions that arise from partner reviews
- Completing the accounting disclosure checklist